Thursday 10 December 2009

Little Red Robin Hood hats




I must keep up to date with this blog, but life seems so busy at the moment I can barely catch my breath! I have decided to really throw myself into making hats - a little business which will probably never take off, but gives me so much enjoyment. There's something about slowing down and taking things one stitch at a time, which is a really nice way to calm down at the end of a busy day.


I've set up an etsy shop but really need to get some proper photos taken - I've asked a friend to take the photos, and another to model for me. Problem is everyone is so busy in the run-up to Christmas, it's so hard to find time, so for now there are photos of me doing the honours. I'm waiting for the delivery of a wooden canvas mannequin head too, so that I can take some good clear pictures, which seems to be the thing that really helps sell an item.




Green Burlesque Bruiser hat - mini black felt bowler hat with green trimming and ribbon, black feather spray and merry-widow veil - £25 (plus p&p)


No comments:

Post a Comment